Camping FormsCamping Forms
Summer Camp Registration
Summer camp registration can be completed two ways:
- Register on-line
- Print the form, complete, sign then return to the Dakotas UM Camping Office: Camp Registration Form
Two Required Forms for Camp Events
1. Camper Medical Information Form (Required)
All campers(both youth and adult) are required to complete a health history and authorization form in order to attend camp. Please notify us in advance if you will require special accomodations to attend camp. Individual arrangements can be made as needed.
A Health Form can be submitted in two ways:
- You can complete the health form on-line after you register for camp. This will save the information in your on-line account. We ask that you review the information and updated as needed.
- Print the form, complete, sign, and return to the Dakotas UM Camp office at least 2 weeks prior to the start date of your camp. This helps the campsite directors make you have a great camping experience. If you are unable to turn the form into the camping office, please make sure you bring the form to camp. Health History and Authorization Form
- If you plan to take medication while at camp, please complete the Medications Form.
2. Dakotas UM Camp Release of Liability (Required)
All camps require a Release of Liabilty for participation in any Dakotas UM Camping Event
Other Forms for Camp
The Camp & Retreat Board feels strongly that everyone who wants to attend camp can do so, and that no camper will be turned away because they can't afford to pay. We provide campership funds to the individuals who need them most, based on individual and family needs. Our expectation is that your local church, personal funds, other sources of support and conference support will combine to cover teh registration cost for one conference camping event of your choice. Please allow enough time for this application to be reviewed prior to your camp experience.
For each new camper* you or your child bring to camp, you will receive $10.00 in Canteen Cash to spend at the camp store & canteen! This is our way of thanking you for helping us make camp even better. To receive your Canteen Cash, you must submit the completed Bring-a-Friend form for authorization at least two weeks prior to the start of camp. Please scan and email this form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 612-870-1260. Authorized form will be returned to you.
* New campers are defined as those who have not been to any Dakotas United Methodist Camp events in the past three years. Discounts cannot exceed the cost of your event registration fee.
Buses are available to some of our Storm Mountain Camps. Click on the schedule and you will find info on where you may board the bus and the associated cost. If you want to ride the bus one way only, the cost is divided in half. If you are boarding the bus at one location and returning to a dif-ferent location after camp, please note the cost is calculated by adding one half the cost of each stop listed below.
Click here for Parent's & Camper's Handbook
Click here for Challenge Course Release Form
Wesley Acres Camp & Retreat1821 115th Ave SE
Dazey, ND 58429
Storm Mountain Center23740 Storm Mt Rd
Rapid City, SD 57702
Lake Poinsett Camp20 South Lake Drive
Arlington, SD 57212
Summer Time With Family
Wonderful time! A few times it was like herding cats, but overall a perfect weekend. The people at Storm Mountain were awesome to work with and are to be commended for their dedication and service. God definitely gave them the gift of hospitality!...Read More